We also decided to have Barbara take a family picture of us. We put Ezra in his CBH "Future Camper" shirt, which is a 12 month size (so he could wear it next summer) and I thought would swallow him but it fit just fine. This boy is growing so fast. He is now well into 3-6 month clothes, and even outgrowing some of those, mostly the onesies because he has a long torso. I'll be interested to see what his measurements are when we go to the doctor for his 4 month checkup. Sunday, November 15, 2009
Weekend
Barbara (Gramme) came to visit this weekend. Ezra had a great time playing and being rocked and held. She also babysat while Chad and I went out for my birthday. Thanks Barbara! Grandparents are the best.
We also decided to have Barbara take a family picture of us. We put Ezra in his CBH "Future Camper" shirt, which is a 12 month size (so he could wear it next summer) and I thought would swallow him but it fit just fine. This boy is growing so fast. He is now well into 3-6 month clothes, and even outgrowing some of those, mostly the onesies because he has a long torso. I'll be interested to see what his measurements are when we go to the doctor for his 4 month checkup.
Sweet, precious little boy.
Also, it got really cold here last night so we had a fire while we watched a movie.
That's all! Hope everyone else had a great weekend too. We are really looking forward to this coming weekend also, because Emily, Joey and the girls are coming to stay with us for a few days, and then after that, we get to go to my mom's house for Thanksgiving! I am excited.
We also decided to have Barbara take a family picture of us. We put Ezra in his CBH "Future Camper" shirt, which is a 12 month size (so he could wear it next summer) and I thought would swallow him but it fit just fine. This boy is growing so fast. He is now well into 3-6 month clothes, and even outgrowing some of those, mostly the onesies because he has a long torso. I'll be interested to see what his measurements are when we go to the doctor for his 4 month checkup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great family picture!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment