Thursday, November 05, 2009

14 weeks

Ezra was 14 weeks on Tuesday. Here are some recent pictures.
Chad has been working hard on school and luckily his baby is a master proofreader.

Ezra had a playdate the other day with his buddy Aiden. Aiden is 1 month younger than Ezra.

5 comments:

Hollie said...

Great picutres, Lesley! I'm sure that you are really enjoying your new camera. Sorry that Cy and I missed you guys on Wednesday...he took alot longer nap than I was anticipating- so we were running REALLY late. Went to see Mitzi and her family while her grandmother was in sx. Looking forward to spending some time with you ladies next week~

The Montandon's said...

Ezra Paul seems to like being a Aggie. He has to be a happy boy. HA!
Papaw

Lesley said...

Oh, he loves being an Aggie. Who doesn't?

Monica Higgins said...

He looks like such a big boy in his Aggie outfit! I can't believe how big he is getting.

davemaz said...

Love the serious look on his face while he's looking at the computer screen!