Just a cute picture of Ezra playing with his daddy.Monday, November 02, 2009
The weekend
We had a good weekend. Chad was off so we got to spend a lot of time together as a family, and Chad's grandparents were in town so Ezra got to meet a set of his great-grandparents. Here he is with Nanny.
We didn't dress Ezra up for Halloween. I did put him in this outfit that my sister bought him while I was pregnant. It says "I want candy." I thought the look on his face was appropriate.
Just a cute picture of Ezra playing with his daddy.
My handsome little boy at almost 14 weeks.
In other news, we will be cutting Ezra's hair soon. You'll notice in the second-to-last picture that he is still sporting the old man 'do, with short hair on the top and longer hair around the sides. Even though he has hair on the top, it is shorter since he lost all the hair on the top when he was about 4 weeks old, so it won't be catching up. We'll just be evening it out. I'll post pictures of the "before" and "after" when we get around to cutting it.
Just a cute picture of Ezra playing with his daddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks so much like you (Lesley) in that last picture!
Post a Comment