another rolling video from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
16 weeks
Ezra is 16 weeks old today. I got some pictures of him spending time with Chad before Chad left for work...


At 16 weeks, Ezra is laughing and smiling a lot, although you wouldn't know it from these pictures. If he sees the camera out, he gets a somber stare on his face. He is getting BIG. I'm not sure how much he weighs, but when I weighed him on our home scale the other day with me, he was over 15 pounds. So we'll see what the accurate scale says the week after next. He is now constantly rolling on his side when he is on the floor, and it's always his right side. Yesterday he'd roll to the side and then return right to his back (I took this video yesterday), and today he would roll and then just stay on his side. I kept thinking he'd roll on to his belly, but that pesky right arm wouldn't move out of the way. Sorry, I know that most of you don't care about Ezra rolling on his side, but it's interesting to me. I guess if you read this blog on a regular basis you are used to all the little details about my child's life. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I totally care about Ezra rolling any which way. Keep the videos coming.
I can't think of much else I would rather hear about. It is all about the grandchildren isn't it?
Post a Comment