Monday, November 16, 2009

In the crib

I took a couple of pictures of Ezra in his crib today because I want to remember this cute thing he does right now where he folds his hands across his chest when you go to put his pacifier in.
I took this one tonight after I put Ezra to bed. I could hear him on the monitor just talking and moving around, and then I looked at him on the monitor. He had scooted himself completely perpendicular to how I laid him down in the crib (and how he usually sleeps). A couple days ago Ezra started kicking up his legs and rolling onto his side, and this is how he scoots his body around. I just want to point out that Ezra wasn't actually asleep for either of these pictures. Even I am not interested enough in a photo op of my kid to wake him up.

No comments: