Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I had a little impromptu photo session with Ezra today before his nap. I will be glad when he can sit up on his own because it gets hard to pose a baby that can only lay down without a bunch of props. Maybe I'm just not creative enough. I love this little half-grin and his twinkling eyes.




3 comments:

erin said...

In some of these pictures I can see some resemblance to Elle and Ava.

Denise said...

That's what I thought, too. Especially in the second picture in the previous post.

Bryan Hackett said...

He is so handsome! I know y'all are so proud. I hope you are starting to get more sleep. Right now, Lynzie is sleeping from about 9 or 10 pm 'til about 3 am. The problem is that we typically don't go to bed before 11 pm. Also, when Lynzie cries in the night, it tends to wake up Colton and then we have to deal with him. He likes to wake up in the middle of the night and ride his horse.