Thursday, November 19, 2009
Exciting news
We are about to embark on yet another adventure...Chad has been hired as the new assistant director at Camp Blue Haven! We can't even begin to express how excited we are to once again be a part of the permanent staff at camp. Chad will keep his full-time job during the other 42 weeks of the year. Please keep us in your prayers as we take on this new, awesome responsibility.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah I'm so so excited; I will miss Philip and Tammy but so excited it is going to be you all and its out and we can talk about it!!!! WOOHOO!!
and you are going to????
That is definitely exciting news to hear!
Y'all will be so great up there! Your spiritual guidance will be very effective!
Rebekah, I am going to chase around a 10 month old and do other various jobs. I won't be taking over Tammy's old job.
Wow! What an amazing opportunity! I'm so happy for you guys and I know you'll do great work up there. And Ezra is absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment