We are finally home and settling in. Here are a few pictures from the hospital...



He really wasn't crying in this picture, just making a sad face.

So excited about going home...

Ezra in his carseat for the first time...thanks Gramme!

Ezra took a nice long nap in his crib this afternoon and seemed pretty comfy. Maybe it was because nobody was poking and prodding at him and it was quiet in the house. Thanks for the crib, Granddad & Ginny.

Tired (but happy) momma & tired baby.

We will of course continue to take pictures but I am sure y'all will understand that I am not planning on posting to the blog every day.
7 comments:
SERIOUSLY? He took a nap in his BED? Best. baby. ever.
Let us know how things are going.
Ezra, you are so cute. I wish I could hold you every day. Love, Aunt Erin
P.S. It's just now sinking in that you guys have a baby. Weird, I know. I'm having a moment here.
sigh....I need to hold him! Loved the new pictures...you will look at that carseat picture in a few months and be astonished that Ezra was ever that small...soak in the magic that is these next few weeks.
Erin, it's just now sinking in for me, too, that I have a baby. So you're not alone on that. When he cries at 4 in the morning it takes me a second to realize that I'm the one who's supposed to do something about it. :)
he is so sweet! i hope to meet him someday...but he will probably be like 12 or something. oh well. You guys look so happy.
Congrats... he is beautiful and glad to read about the easy birth... God is so good.
What a handsome little guy - looks like he's getting the family trained up pretty quick. He is just adorable.
Post a Comment