Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Who will he look like?

I think one of the things I'm most excited about is to see who our little boy will look like. I know everyone will have their opinions, but since Chad and I really don't look anything alike, it seems like it will be pretty obvious after a few weeks or months which parent he resembles most. So here is what he looks like right now (kinda, this was from over a month ago and their faces are always smushed in these ultrasounds anyway)... And here is Chad as a newborn. Wasn't he cute? Full head of hair, nice skin, alert, big brown eyes, not crying.
And then here's me. Yikes. Red in the face from crying, bald, squinty eyes. I'm sure my parents thought I was beautiful...which is proof that every parent thinks their baby is cute and beautiful, even if that isn't really the case. I did get cuter by the way, although I didn't get hair until much later.

So, any predictions?

7 comments:

Shawn said...

Chad looks like a little kid ready for a boxing match.

Lesley said...

I think he boxed himself in the face and got a little scratch.

emma said...

You know what I'm about to say....Mamaw Turner.

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

well i can't wait to compare; mirm's baby looks just like my mom and granny on my mom's side or she did; I am leaving tomorrow to go meet the little one

davemaz said...

I thought you were beautiful - and still do!

Amanda said...

Mini Chad... that's what he'll be!

The Montandon's said...

He's going to be "pretty" regardless. By the way, he was born with long fingernails.