Monday, July 27, 2009
Update!
Lesley here. Just a quick update...I am in labor and delivery, settled into my room. Things are going well so far and I am "progressing" as they like to say in the obstetrics world. I am not uncomfortable, just feeling a little claustrophobic being hooked up to IVs, monitors, BP cuff, etc. Small price to pay for the exciting blessing that we are experiencing. I will receive my pitocin drip beginning at 5 in the morning, so less than 7 hours from now. At that point I probably won't be as interested in updating the blog/facebook, but we will try to keep everyone as updated as possible. Keep us in your prayers, as I know you already are. And pray that you will be hearing SOONER rather than LATER that our baby boy has arrived!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment