Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pictures of Ezra

Here are some pictures of the boy...


Proud daddy
Elena & me (Elena works with Chad at the hospital and came down to visit during her shift...she is due in 4 weeks!)
Erin and Josh got to be in town and came by to visit. Just after birth

Amanda and I couldn't miss the finale of the Bachelorette...labor or no labor!

At one point I had to get oxygen because Ezra's heart rate was getting really low when my contractions would get bad. I had to wear it for the rest of the labor and delivery. Claustrophobia!
Our little family...
Tired mom and baby

11 comments:

Jess said...

oh, les! he is precious! i am so thankful that everything is ok. you guys are such a cute little fam!
love the name, too.

Unknown said...

Im so proud of you Les! Hes beautiful..congratulations!!

by the way..im sure its nothing to be concerned about but he appears to have a black foot.

emma said...

be still my beating heart...I'll be there in 6 hours! Oh my graceous! I am in love.

Denise said...

Thanks for the pictures. He's beautiful.

Emily said...

Precious! I am so glad that he is here. I love the last picture. Peaceful, he is here and all is well. The girls think he is adorable. Josey said, "We can hold him because he does not look too heavy."

Jessica said...

Wow - he's perfect! I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Ezra is a sweetie!! I think he is now going to be my favorite Crossroads baby.... Congratulations!! I know you are going to be the best parents- can't wait to see you in action!! I love how Chad just dotes over Ezra- so cute!! :)

Amy said...

Ezra is wonderful! Congrats to both of you. You all look so great and beautiful! I am so glad to have another baby boy in the mix. We love you!

DustinandMegan said...

Ezra is precious!! Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys!! We can't wait to meet him soon!

VulnerableSilence said...

Ezra is adorable! Congratualations to you and your husband, and I ma very glad labor was quick, and he is healthy :) You have been in my prayers

Anonymous said...

Hi Chad and Lesley!

I've been following your blog for a while - congratulations on your new blessing! Funny thing -it turns out our babies were born on the same day!

Hope you guys are doing great. We're thrilled to be home with our baby girl after her time in the NICU. She's doing great now.

Looking forward to your future stories and pictures,
Celeste