Had another doc appointment today. He said it didn't look like I am going into labor anytime soon, but what does he know anyway? He's only been doing this for 25 years. I am really hoping to prove him wrong. Coincidentally, Lubbock broke its own heat record yesterday from 1940, hitting 107 degrees. I cannot stress enough how thankful I am for air conditioning.
Blue Haven 4th session started on Sunday, and it is killing us not being up there. Yesterday I said something to Chad when we were bemoaning being in Lubbock instead of at camp like, "Lesson learned, no more having babies in the summer," to which he replied, "Lesson learned, next time we just won't worry about it and we'll go anyway and you can just have the baby at camp." I chuckled a little until I realized he was serious.
So, that's pretty much life right now, waiting for the baby to make his appearance, and being sad about not being at camp. I have to say I am pretty bored. Everything is ready, my bag is packed, and now it's just a waiting game. I need to take another picture of myself...I'll get Chad to do that when he is home. I also need to post more pictures of the garden. Things are definitely growing out there!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
As long as you are waiting, take a nap!
I know you will be so excited to see your little guy!
Hang in there! I know you both have to be sooo anxious to meet your little man! These last few weeks may seem to drag on, but trust me...things will speed into overdrive once that little guy arrives. You'll look up one day very soon and he'll be 6 WEEKS OLD like our sweet fella! Praying for a speedy & healthy delivery for you and baby Montandon~
Post a Comment