Monday, April 23, 2007

Weigh in

I weighed myself today, on week after the official weigh in and the results are

128.5. One pound more than last week, but.........................I had three large cups of coffe sitting very heavily in my stomach at the time so I think i'm about even.

18 comments:

The Montandon's said...

Son,
You probably won't gain much weight, if any, until you turn 40.
Dad

emma said...

1 measly pound...that's digusting

davemaz said...

Chad, you won't believe it but there IS hope. When I was your age, I was only a fraction of the man I am today . . . As your Dad said, the Vicarious Diet probably won't take hold until you reach 40. But perhaps you can write a book . . .

David

erin said...

Chad, I'm glad God made you so special.

emma said...

ava tried to help with the vicarious experience the other day...we ate mexican food for lunch and I fed her some guacamole to see if she'd eat it and she LOVED it! She pitched a fit when it was all gone.

Chad said...

I like that girl all ready!

Denise said...

All that Mexican food and only one pound gained. And that was probably coffee weight. What kind of food shall we try next, Chad?

erin said...

Is there a Ben and Jerry's or Cold Stone somewhere around Prescott? This could get expensive.

Lesley said...

NO!!!! Can you believe this alternate universe we live in that does not have a REAL ice cream shop? All we have is TCBY and Baskin Robbins, and who wants that dustboard fruit-toast ice cream when you have had the likes of Marble Slab and Cold Stone? This is a good thing for me (that we don't have these places within an hour's driving distance), considering I GAINED weight last week and didn't even eat all the Mexican food. So, I guess that means the vicarious thing actually did work. They have started carrying Blue Bell at our grocery stores though, and that can get a little dangerous...I just avoid the frozen aisle.

Denise said...

You know, I just thought of something. Chad, you DID clean your plate each time you ate Mexican food, didn't you? Because if you didn't, then that could account for the limited weight gain.

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise said...

I agree with you,Lesley. Amy's would also be a good addition to your local ice cream choices. You could coat the roof of your mouth, your arteries and save on lip gloss all at the same time.

Chad said...

Lesley I believe the Sienfeld line you are quoting is "dust boart, fructose thingys"

Denise said...

Please define "dust board", "dust boart" and "fruit-toast".

Lesley said...

I guess you're right. Well, I was quoting Seinfeld when they are at the Chinese restaurant and Elaine is really hungry and Jerry says, "You could have had a cookie at my place," and Elaine says, "Ugh, health cookies! I hate those little dust board fruit toast thingys." The adjectives just struck me as funny, but I guess it is fructose, not fruit-toast, which makes a lot more sense. Chad was trying to correct me, which isn't very effective when he spells the correction wrong. :)

erin said...

I think when you reach 16 comments it's time for a new post. What about a rundown of the weekend schedule, for those of us who can't make it?

The Montandon's said...

How do you get 16 comments on 5 lines of "not much"?

Lesley said...

It's all about charisma.