so is this helping you at all...is this what you had in mind minus the sarcasm?? :)
Yes this is what I had in mind, minus the things you all CAN do yourselves, but don't make the time to do like read theological books and plant a vegetable garden...no names, Erin. Sorry for picking on you Erin, and just for that I will give you a review of one that I have almost completed. Letters from a Skeptic has been an excellent and very easy read. I got this book from our former preacher from Prescott Church of Christ. It is an actual series of letters between a son (PhD in theology) and his aged skeptic father. Though I don't agree with some of his arguments...he relies heavily upon arguments of cosmic warfare, and I was told alludes to ideas of Original Sin, though I have not seen that yet....this read is one of the best I've ever come across in relation to how to address common questions from skeptics, and how to understand their perspective. I am reading for consideration on using this as a textual basis for my high school Bible class here in Prescott. Check this book out. I ordered a copy for myself shortly after I began reading it.
Erin I hope this makes up for picking on you.
Emma, it is hard to play racquetball up here (very few courts) but I think I can get in with one of our ministers up here.
Denise, your nature walk should be posted by week's end. I was going to do it yesterday but a work meeting went VERY long.
Running update. I ran/walked from Prescott to Prescott Valley on Tuesday after class via the Peavine/Iron King trails. This is a total of 8 miles. I walked the first 3/4 mile and the last 1 mile as a warm up and cool down. So I ran a little over 6 miles in 1hr25min. Not too bad seeing as how I have never run that far uninterrupted before. Lata
1 comment:
That's OK, Chad. I'll accept your sarcasm with humility.
Post a Comment