This morning my good friend Larry gave me this quiz to take over Texas history. He said it was easy...but I only made a 60%. Oh well, that's passing in Arizona!
This is a case in point that we need to move back to Texas soon, and that I need to start lobbying for the Pecos canteloupe to become the state fruit of Texas.
By the way, I don't think I've mentioned Larry on the blog before. We met our freshman year at A&M (we just realized the other day that we have known each other for almost seven years, and that officially makes us OLD), and now Larry is doing what he loves, playing music all over Texas. Check out his website and buy his CD, and tell him I sent you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
well, I got a 50 and I am living here! Some of those were REALLY nitpicky though! Oh well...as texas education states, even if you fail you're still a winner!
We got 100! That is, Josh and I working together. The only one I wasn't sure about was the fruit, but of course we had a hint from your blog.
I got an 80 and I did it all by myself.
well, i may fail tx history, but I know what to do when the phone rings, someone is at the door, I just got out of the shower, elle needs to go poo poo, and ava is ready to eat! HA! so there!
I got 60 and I have not lived in TX for 9 years, so I think that is not too bad.
I made 100.
I made a 70.
Post a Comment