We had a really good weekend. I had Friday off and I took it easy while Chad had a training for work. Then Friday evening we tried out a new pizza place on the square which was pretty good. We always like finding locally owned places to spend our money instead of the boring ol' chain restaurants. After pizza, we went to the Arizona Sundogs hockey game. Let me tell you, if you have never been to a minor-league hockey game before, then you just haven't lived. Okay, maybe I am exaggerating just a bit, but still, it was fun. And wouldn't you know, the Sundogs were playing the Corpus Christi Rays. Chad and I found it easy to root for the Sundogs, since we have lived in Arizona for two years and really have no loyalty to Corpus Christi at all. The Rays won, by the way. I think Prescott Valley is the new "it" town to have its own minor league hockey team that made it to the playoffs.
Anyway, the rest of the weekend was good too. Chad worked Saturday and I occupied my time rather well. I can't remember what I did, but it's Monday now, so I guess my time was occupied. Yesterday was a normal Sunday...we went to church, came home, cooked lunch, etc. The only difference was that we went running together. Chad and I have both been working out more lately, but our schedules don't really allow us to work out together very often, not to mention we have different ideas of how we would like to work out. But we did go running together yesterday and Chad made me do some really hard leg exercises, which I am paying for today.
That's about it, just more of the mundane. My week is going well so far, and I am enjoying my last few weeks in my classroom with my students. It is going by so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment