Hello everyone,
I am sitting here at work, ready for my relief to show up. Today is my last real day of class (we are having barbecue and volleyball on Thursday, which I am going to try and sneak out of early) I really wrote this blog to give a weather update for everyone who is coming. The weather has been a little warm lately, but absolutely gorgeous...it is a shame I didn't get to fly yesterday. It will be getting even more beautiful when you all arrive. The highs will be in the high 60's to mid 70's and sunny until Friday and Saturday. You will most certainly need a wind breaker on those two days because the forecast is sunny but windy. Saturday will only have a high of 59 degrees. It will be wonderful mountain weather. Cheerio!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds great. Can't wait to see y'all.
Here's the rundown of the weekend for Erin: Tomorrow morning Emily, Barbara, Josey and Riley fly in. I am taking off Thursday and Friday (woohoo!). Friday morning dad and Ginny will get here and Friday afternoon Paul & Carolyn. Friday evening there will be a graduation potluck for Chad at Rich & Joyce's house. Saturday 10 a.m. is the graduation, which will take 3 or 4 hours with a lunch in the middle. Saturday is also the Cinco de Mayo celebration down at the square, which Chad's instructor's band is playing in, so maybe we will catch part of that. Barbara, Emily & the girls fly out Saturday evening. Sunday dad & Ginny will leave and we will go to Sedona with Paul & Carolyn and come back Monday evening. I think that's about it...we'll have more pictures/updates next week after all the festivities.
Who are Rich and Joyce?
They are the preacher at the Prescott church of Christ and his wife, who I work with. They are hosting the reception for Chad on Friday night.
OK - I'm confused again. After the Grammar Girl lesson, I thought it was "with whom I work," not "who I work with." ¿Que? And I noted (thanks for the weather report) that Chad was planning to sneak out of barbecue on Thursday. Doesn't sound like the actions of a man committed to gaining weight. But except for graduation, sounds like a boots-and-jeans weekend, n'est pas? Looking forward to seeing all. Love, Dad
Thats enough with the foreign language all ready Dave.
Hmmm - another faux pas?
Post a Comment