Notice the title says "pictures AND video." I have tried to post a video a couple of times, but Blogger won't let me. It's probably too long. I'll try to get shorter clips to post.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Pictures and video
This kid is so frustrating. All day long he looks right in my eyes, and when I pull out the camera, he is determined to look everywhere but at me. Such a disobedient child. Cute though, so I put up with it. 
Tonight has been tiring. Ezra has been exceptionally fussy, wanted to eat but then would cry when he started eating, and felt hotter than usual, although we couldn't get a consistent temp reading on him. A few of the temps were high enough that I called the pediatrician. I feel so bad for him because I know he is uncomfortable and probably hungry but doesn't want to eat for some reason. He finally fell asleep with some help from his daddy and I am the only one awake now. I am sure tomorrow will be a better day.
Notice the title says "pictures AND video." I have tried to post a video a couple of times, but Blogger won't let me. It's probably too long. I'll try to get shorter clips to post.
Notice the title says "pictures AND video." I have tried to post a video a couple of times, but Blogger won't let me. It's probably too long. I'll try to get shorter clips to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I started posting videos using YouTube...it seems to work better than blogger which will only let me post really short videos.
Post a Comment