Friday, August 07, 2009

More pictures

Emily came for a (too short) visit, and got lots of cuddle time with Ezra.Ezra & Grandma Caskey
He is starting to be awake more during the day. He has always been awake more at night.
Giving Emily a kiss on the cheek
I am glad we have a couple pictures where Ezra is not furrowing his brow, because this is the expression he has on his face a lot of the time. Seriously, what is there to be worried about when you are a tiny baby? (Actually, I think the light is just always too bright for him).
Getting some love from gramme.
And finally, here is a video of Ezra not really doing anything, but I thought those of you who hadn't met him yet (especially grandparents) would be interested in seeing it. Thanks Emily for letting me hijack your camera for the past couple days.

3 comments:

Chrissy Cross said...

He is such a handsome boy! I can't wait to see him!

davemaz said...

It was great to see the video. I can't wait to see him.

Amy said...

He is so cute! I am glad family has been able to enjoy him. I love is eyebrow line.