I know I just did the "four weeks" post, but today little Ez is one month old. My family is always commenting that he looks so different in the pictures I post than when they saw him, but he even looks different to me from day to day. Every day when he wakes up he looks so much older. We are having so much fun and I am not having a problem at all filling my days. Here are a couple pictures I took today. Ezra got some new wheels so he can accompany me on my walks and runs. I didn't realize that I would need a jogging stroller, but the regular stroller was way too bumpy on our roads when we went walking, and I didn't even attempt a run with it. So today, we went on our first run. Here is Ezra before the run (poor kid doesn't have a hat that fits)...
I guess he liked the lull of the road because he went to sleep almost immediately when I started running. Needless to say, he likes his jogging stroller (a nice reprieve from the carseat).I am finally starting to get back into the swing of things as far as exercising goes, and not a moment too soon, because a woman today mistook me for being pregnant. I had to hold back tears. Oh well, if people thinking you still look pregnant isn't motivation to get back in shape, I don't know what is. So I am getting back into a running regimen (very slowly, but surely) and I have done the 30-day shred DVD a couple times (no, I'm not planning to do it in 30 days). I am taking it easy, but I really really don't have anything to wear, so I'd like to at least get back into some of my pre-pregnancy clothes sooner rather than later. And really, that story about that lady wasn't a fish for compliments, it was just a story. I realize I just had a baby a month ago, and I realize I need to take it easy. Don't worry, I am.
I hope everyone has a great weekend.
4 comments:
Can you email the fourth picture of Tuesday's post? I think that's the one I want. Thanks!
Cute new pics! His smile is so big!!! Awesome about running...I don't like it at all especially in the heat so kudos to you! I remember being so ready to be back in "regular" clothes after each baby! Good luck!
Exercising will definitely make you feel good, but don't get too discouraged if the weight doesn't come off as quickly as you would like. I lost quite a bit by the time Cy was 3 weeks old and then STOPPED!!! I've lost inches but only 1 or 2 lbs since then (& that's with breastfeeding exclusively). It took most of my friends about 6 months to get back to their pre-pregnancy weight (& jeans)!
What an adorable little boy. (Who just happen to be my grandson)
Post a Comment