We found out Friday that my smart, talented husband got the job he had interviewed for on Tuesday. Woo hoo! He starts on September 10th.
Y'all probably hadn't heard, but Lubbock had a team that was playing in the LL World Series. They made it all the way to the US championship game yesterday and lost. Everybody here was really excited about them getting that far and doing so well, so we're all sad that they're not going to the international championship. Maybe some of those kids will be on my school's baseball team in a few years...
Time to get ready for church. Just thought I'd update everyone about the job stuff. I start school tomorrow, wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job Chad. Of course we all knew that you would get the job. Anyone who would pass up such a smart and talented guy for a job would be crazy. Lesley we hope that tomorrow is great. I know that all of the kids will like their new teacher.
Post a Comment