Sorry guys, I deleted the ugly face post. I prefer not to be seen that way by anyone who googles my name. If you've never googled your name before, you should try it. Lots of interesting stuff pops up.
Anyway, we are back from a short trip to Weatherford to clean all the junk out of mom's house. Actually, it's not junk to us, it's stuff like my piano, a trundle bed, and lots and lots of my granddad's old tools. Pretty much all of them, actually. We are all set if we want to do anything with tools. I also officially inherited all my old mementos and my cedar chest. Now we can NEVER move again because we'll have too much stuff.
Pictures from summer coming soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those pictures were giving Kellen nightmares. Just kidding.
Oh, and I did Google my name. Nothing. Sometimes it pays to have the same last name as 25% of the country.
I'm with you on the never moving again idea...i get nauseated just thinking about it.
also you talked to me on the phone.thats not blog worthy?psshh.
Post a Comment