Monday, August 06, 2007

Hey, what's up with none of you updating your blogs lately? I guess I have to be the one to do it. We will be in our new house one week from today and will close two weeks from today. How exciting! When we get moved in I'll have time to take pictures and post them to the blog.

I was able to go to my classroom today, which I'll post pictures of eventually as well. It is kind of like stepping back in time, with the chipboard cabinets and the chalkboards. It's a huge room though, with an office, a classroom with desks, a computer lab and a darkroom (aka storage closet). I think I'm going to like having my classroom there.

Today is going to be filled with going to DPS, taking care of utilities, and making more phone calls about loans, titles, insurance, and all that fun stuff. I still think I got the better end of the deal and would rather be here tying up loose ends than having to load the U-Haul. Chad likes it this way too, and don't worry, he'll have plenty of help. Although today is his birthday (happy birthday Chad!) and the poor guy is spending all day packing up the rest of the house. You're a good man, Chad Montandon.

All of you with the kids need to post some more pictures.

4 comments:

erin said...

Hey, I've been updating! Well, some...

emma said...

I fulfilled my obligation. Thank you MOM!

kenzie said...

Happy Birthday Chad. (i updated)

kenzie said...

my knee is getting better. Thankfully! Its definatly not hurting as bad. Im sooo happy for you guys with the house and everything! i hope things continue to go well!