Monday, August 13, 2007

We're all moved in

The title of this post says it all. Our new house is filled with boxes and furniture and we haven't unpacked a thing, but it's all here and we're here. I already have the internet set up so now I can blog to my heart's content. Just thought y'all might like to know that we got moved in without a hitch, thanks to Chad. Gotta go to Lowe's...

5 comments:

The Montandon's said...

Hopefully you will have everything unpacked and put up within a year or two. Chad, let me know about the dryer hook-up.
Dad

Denise said...

A new house and internet connection not at the library. Who could ask for more?

Emily said...

HOOOORRRRAAAAAAAAAAY!

kenzie said...

congrats!!

davemaz said...

Very cool. And from here, everyone's name is in Thai! Hope you get those boxes unloaded sooner than we will (I still don't have mine unpacked! - much less all ours).

Looking forward to seeing you. Love, Dad