Saturday, August 18, 2007

Summer pictures overdue

I don't think I've posted any (or many) pictures of what we did this summer. Here are pictures from our two main events before moving...Blue Haven and mom, Erin, Kellen and Bonnie visiting Prescott right before we moved. We had a lot of fun.



Bonnie's feelings are hurt because Chad will not give her his popsicle.

Here we are at Goldwater Lake in Prescott.

Kellen loved feeding the ducks...But Bonnie would rather eat the stale bread.

Explanation of the next few pictures: I got shirts for Kellen and Bonnie at Blue Haven that say "Future Camper...Blue Haven." I wanted to take a picture of them in their matching shirts, and being the loving siblings that they are, this is what I got...



No, I didn't doctor this picture. Kellen has actually pinned Bonnie on the couch.

Thanks Bonnie. So cooperative. I had to get this one when they didn't know I was going to take a picture so they didn't have time to "pose."



Kellen thought Chad was the sticker book.

Here is Erin, mom, me, Bonnie and Kellen at the Grand Canyon. Kellen loved the "big rocks."
And here's Chad and me at the same spot.


Chad and Kellen are having a heart to heart on the way to the Grand Canyon from the visitors' center.
Chad and Ava...I love this picture.
Ava is giving herself a round of applause for the camera.
Here we are right before we left camp.
This is the only picture the four of us took together the entire two weeks.



Elle went with us to opening campfire. She was mesmerized by the fire.
This is Bonnie's "my feelings are hurt" sulk.
Kellen with another big rock. This was before we got to the actual Grand Canyon and Kellen was hard to pull away from this rock...little did he know that this one looked like a grain of sand compared to the rocks in the canyon.
I just thought these pictures of Bonnie were cute.
You guessed it...Kellen is jumping off a rock.

Erin and Emma, I have not forgotten that I promised you both a CD with the pictures I took on it. It'll get done eventually.


3 comments:

erin said...

Thanks for the pictures! I'm looking forward to scrapbooking them. (Although I'm still on April so you've got a little bit of time.)

The Montandon's said...

Bonnie and Kellen are so cute. It looks like you all had a good time. I like the picture of the 4 of you at camp.
Dad

emma said...

Loved the pic of the four of us...turned out really good. Thanks for the memories!