


We're homeowners. Right after we finished signing the papers we went to Home Depot and got all the necessities that you need when you become a first-time homeowner. I won't go into how much money we spent. As an homage to Shawn and Emma we made sure and posed like them during our closing. We tried our best...we just wanna be like Shawn and Emma!
6 comments:
Should I buy stock in Home Depot?
You know, Shawn and Chad could be brothers. Welcome to the homeower club.
Okay before I read the words I just about freaked out because I thought ya'll had taken those pictures before you saw ours and it just happened that you had posed JUST like us....okay that was scary for a second. Also, wow I feel very honored...I'll try to be a good example....not. Denise, you should by stock in home depot, because we've spent quite a bit there also. I can't wait to come see ya'lls house!
I am glad that it is official.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! also glad to know that you are supporting my very minute small tiny investment in Home Depot!!!
Soooo cooool! How about a pool?
Post a Comment