Monday, April 09, 2007

Here's your chance...Step right up.

OK. So I am already graduated in my own mind. With all of this new found extra time...i am starting to remember what it was like having nothing more to do than to show up to work a couple times a week (even less than that now). This blog is an attempt to use the remaining days of my youth to their fullest. I am already training hard to improve my running with hopes of competing in a half marathon some time in the not too distant future.

Here is the chance for all of you people who are heavy laden with your jobs and kids, etc.. to post your comments on things you would like me to do so that you can live vicariously through me. Remembering that money is an issue, and that I am a devoted christian and husband (that rules out all of those lascivious "wild oats" acts) let me know how I, in my youth, can help make you happier through living out your dreams (or facing your nightmares). I will post pictures of my (and your) adventures on the blog. If this takes off...i will start my own blog devoted to all of your vicarious living. If you are bums....and i know you are not...then this idea of mine will go no farther than this post. Let the game begin.

Chad

11 comments:

Lesley said...

Can I vote too?

Emily said...

I will be thinking!

emma said...

Any camping or mountain climbing experience would be nice...with hopes that one day soon, shawn, the girls, and I can join you! Also since I love racquetball but can't afford a gym membership, I would like for you to play for me and take pictures. Make sure you make loud noises while playing and hit your body against the walls really hard, cause that's how I play :) Make sure you take pictures. I'll add more as I think things up.

The Montandon's said...

What does vicarious mean? Can you put that on a blog and not get bleeped?
Dad

Denise said...

You can find a walking trail that would accommodate an out of shape asthmatic who is sun sensitive due to certain medications. Walk the trail and take pictures of all the wonders of nature I would see if I was there.

Lesley said...

Take a trip to Europe...and don't forget your wife.
-Anonymous

Emily said...

okay, how about white water rafting. It looks like tons of fun, but I am too scared to do it. I think it is something you would enjoy!

erin said...

How about becoming a mystery shopper? I tried that for awhile but didn't have the time. Also, read all sorts of theological books and report back to me. Oh, and start a vegetable garden. And take lots of naps and watch lots of movies. Oh, wait, you do that already.=)

Lesley said...

Havasupai Falls!

emma said...

so is this helping you at all...is this what you had in mind minus the sarcasm?? :)

Lesley said...

I don't think anyone's being sarcastic...but maybe we have forgotten that Chad said money is an issue. I guess that rules out all my suggestions.