
Ayer fui a Hugo's restaurante de comida mexicana. There they have the closest thing I have ever found to heaven on earth: the carne asada wet burrito. This 2 pound gift from the tejano gods is stuffed with copious amounts of succulent carne asada, frijoles refritos ricos (delicious refried beans), cilantro, y cebollas (onions), all covered in their masterful homemade green salsa. They make this salsa by combining all of their fresh ingredients into a large vat and then they mix it all together using a powerdrill with an industrial sized paintmixer attachment on the end. The result is perfection. After the first bite into the tortilla de harina sopping with the green tomatillo sauce you are hooked. This is crack for mexican food lovers. Before you know it your plate is licked clean of the green sauce and you have a wonderful brick in your stomach. What lascivious pleasure!! This meal was the one I have been looking forward to since I have taken on this challenge, and just as I suspected, it did not disappoint. Now forgive me, for now I must go to confession for yesterday's sinfully gluttony.
Yours truly,
El gordito pachuco
2 comments:
I can't wait for the next meal. Don't give up. Pass the Pepto.
See and I've been having IBS attacks all week from these mexican food meals.
Post a Comment