Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekly weigh-in

I lost 4.6 pounds this week. This puts me at over the halfway point toward my goal weight. It's nice to get over that little hump. I have no idea how I lost almost 5 pounds this week, but I am happy to report my wedding and engagement rings fit again. I was so excited! But I still have no clothes that fit. Oh well, luckily sweatshirt season is upon us.

I will blog later about the last few days. Paul and Carolyn came to town, then Ezra I went to mom's new house near Mineral Wells and stayed for a few days and I went to my good friend Larry's wedding this weekend in Granbury, which I almost missed because I got lost on the way and the wedding was about 15 minutes long. Also, stay tuned for a post coming up about Ezra turning 3 months old tomorrow. Yay, no shots!

3 comments:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

I love the recipes by the way!!!

Hollie said...

Way to go! You are looking great! I started to lose several lbs at 3 months....after hitting a wall for weeks, and the lbs kept coming off pretty quickly from there. You'll be back in you old pants (probably not tops, though) in no time!

Lisa said...

Hey Lesley - just wanted to say congrats on the weight loss. Erin convinced me to join WW a couple of months ago and I'm well on my way to my goal - feels so good! Ezra is a doll and I'm so glad you got to spend some time with your mom last week.