Monday, October 05, 2009

Weekly weigh-in

This week I lost 2.2 lbs. I was surprised because I ate out three times, only did the shred once, and ran twice. I wasn't as good at keeping track of my points because we went to the cabin this weekend, but I was aware of it. Oh well, I'm not questioning it. This means I am over a third of the way to my goal weight. I am only 16 lbs away from my starting weight, and less than 20 toward the goal. It feels good to know that something I am doing is paying off...probably eating less and exercising more, whodathunkit. Since I went out to eat so much this week, I started looking up nutritional information for the restaurants. Most of them have their nutrition facts online and I have to say I was pretty surprised at how few healthy choices there are. My goal is to just find one or two healthy things at each restaurant I go to on a regular basis, and these days most restaurants are pretty good about having at least a couple healthy options. All I have to say is I can never eat a plain jane baked potato from Jason's Deli again.

No comments: