Sunday, October 11, 2009

This week's recipes and weekly weigh-in

Easy chicken cordon bleu...Chad made this. It was good, easy, and a great way to use up leftover croutons.
Chicken with balsamic bbq sauce...this was good and super easy.
Chicken tacos with mango-avocado salsa...I made this yesterday. It's a recipe from my Cooking Light magazine and it was really easy and Chad said it was good. I wish they had put a recipe with mangos and avocados in a summer issue instead of an October issue because it's not as easy to find good produce now and it's more expensive.
Herb-roasted pork tenderloin...this has become one of my favorite recipes. It is easy, I always have the ingredients, and it turns out good every time. It's in a previous week's post if you're interested.

I lost 1.2 lbs this week. I am trying to take it a little easier with the exercising and eating, meaning I am exercising maybe 3 times a week now instead of 5 or 6 like I was at the beginning, and I am eating more calories. I weighed myself on Friday and I had already lost 2 lbs in 4 days, which is not good if I'm nursing. So I am trying to be a bit more moderate about it, and still hoping to lose around a pound a week. I am glad I'm blogging about it though, because it helps me to think that if I make bad choices I'll have to tell everyone who reads my blog that I gained weight.

No comments: