Monday, October 05, 2009

Some videos

Ezra's first road trip from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.



Cabin tour from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.



Ezra in the morning from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.

The first video is of Ezra on our road trip, 4 1/2 hours into the trip. The second one is a tour of our cabin, for our family and friends who have not gotten a chance to see it in person yet. The third one is of Ezra when he first woke up one morning. He is really trying to tell me something. I love how good of a mood he is in when he first wakes up for the day...it makes all my tiredness worth it! On a sidenote, I hate it how I always tell Ezra to "say bye." Then I wait for him to say bye. Obviously, he can't. Why do I do that?

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Great videos, and I love how Ezra speaks on command. I miss the cabin.