Thursday, September 10, 2009

9/10/09

I just had to get a picture of Ezra in his little hat and jeans today as we were getting ready to leave the house. What is it about baby boys in hats that is so stinkin' cute?
Here's the picture I took on Ezra's 6-week birthday. He was really tired when I took these, which is probably more apparent when I explain that this was the best picture I could get. Also, I need your opinion: the brown onesie with blue stars all over it: cute or girly? Chad thinks it's kind of girly, so we didn't leave the house much that day.
So I mention in the video that we are done with newborn clothes and on to 0-3 months (yes, they are two different sizes). The fun part about this is that Ezra is growing into a lot of the "little man" clothes that I love, so it's not all footed pajamas and onesies all the time. Here he is wearing the Nikes that were a hand-me-down from Erin. If I remember correctly, these are the shoes Josh bought when they found out Kellen was a boy. And still in perfect condition.
Over Labor Day weekend our friends Matt & Jill and their sweet little boy Shane came to visit us all the way from Tyler. We spent a lot of time talking, playing with the babies and cooking out. It was a lot of fun.

6 weeks from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.

Scroll down to the post below to check out the latest pictures of our garden...luckily Chad hasn't neglected the garden itself as much as I've neglected posting pictures of it on the blog. But can you blame me? I mean, when you have a cute baby, who has time to post pictures of plants?

4 comments:

Denise said...

I can't wait to see y'all next weekend. I agree with Chad on the outfit. And all those recipes in the other post sound so good.

The Montandon's said...

Just a little girly. I wish I was going to share Ezra Paul with Denise. Have fun!

Lesley said...

Paul, you are welcome to come visit anytime. Isn't that a perk of being self-employed? :)

davemaz said...

Chad's right. And the sneakers are great.