This would have been a great shot if I hadn't been using flash. Wanted to include it anyway because it was one of the best smiles he gave me today. Monday, September 21, 2009
8 weeks!
Look...he's smiling! I guess I caught him at a good time.
This would have been a great shot if I hadn't been using flash. Wanted to include it anyway because it was one of the best smiles he gave me today. 
Hey, who's that girl in these pictures? Oh yeah, it's the kid's mother. I haven't shown up in any photos lately on this blog (none since the one our nurse took the day we left the hospital), so Chad snapped a few of Ezra and me together. In the first one especially you can see that there is no doubt that he is my child. 

I prepared this whole post thinking it was exactly eight weeks since Ezra's birth, then realized that it's Monday and he was born on a Tuesday, so tomorrow he'll be 8 weeks. Oh well. I think last week I posted a day late so this will make up for it. Hmmm...what's new about our baby boy this week...well, we went through a bit of a rough patch over the past week where he was being really fussy in the evenings, eating all the time, etc. but that has mostly passed, knock on wood. He is taking longer naps now and not eating every single minute (at least it felt that way to me). He is still waking up a couple times at night to eat, and I'm hoping that he starts sleeping in longer stretches soon. My favorite time of day is in the morning when he wakes up at around 5:30 and then again around 8 to eat, and he is so happy and smiley it just makes my day.
This would have been a great shot if I hadn't been using flash. Wanted to include it anyway because it was one of the best smiles he gave me today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yes, maam...no doubt Ezra is a handsome little version of his sweet mama!!! Those grins are priceless~
What a beautiful child!
Way to go on putting in a pic of yourself! You both look good.
That's a great pic of you and Ezra.
Post a Comment