Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Little Eskimo

Last night it got down into the 40s here so it was chilly this morning when we went on our walk. Actually, we went around noon, and it was still chilly. I decided to try out this thing I got while I was pregnant that's lined in some kind of fake fur and it basically covers the carseat or stroller to keep your baby warm. I put it on the jogging stroller this morning and Ezra seemed not to mind it. He could still see out, which doesn't really matter because all he does is sleep when I put him in the stroller anyway. It did block the wind though which is very handy in west Texas. Here are some pictures of our little one all bundled up. It's hard to know how many clothes to put on a little baby when the weather is chilly, but he seemed comfortable.

Before:After:Yes, I realize he is wearing a wintery outfit with a snowman on it and it's only September, but we got it on clearance months ago at Old Navy and he is about to outgrow it. He is pretending like he is asleep in this picture but he's really awake. I limit myself to taking one picture per day of my child while they are trying to sleep. (see above)

3 comments:

erin said...

Awww...it seems like last week Kellen was wearing that hat.

Good job keeping up with the blog.

DustinandMegan said...

Ezra is so cute!! I love the eskimo pictures!!

Denise said...

Glad to see you are keeping that baby bundled up.