Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two weeks old

Ezra is two weeks old today! Chad has gone back to work so things are becoming a little more "normal" around here, although we are still having family members come to visit. My mom is here now, and once Ezra meets his granddad & Ginny, I think he will have met all the immediate family. He is taking it pretty easy on Chad and me so far and starting to become more alert, and we've even begun to catch a glimpse of what his adorable little gummy smile is going to look like. He's a keeper and we love him more than anything!

3 comments:

Lesley said...

P.S. Thanks Emma for the picture I stole from your blog. :)

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

I love that picture he looks so sweet and innocent don't you wish he would stay that way forever!!! Maybe he will!!!

erin said...

I think he's already starting to look like a real baby (like not a squished up newborn), and he's definitely a mix of you and Chad.