Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some pictures and video

Ezra's favorite toy...he will stare at it for about 20 minutes before he decides he's sleepy or hungry. (And this one really shows his receding hairline)This melts my heart.
We call this his shifty eye face.
A couple videos...nothing special, just what Ezra does when he's trying to wake up, and a weird one of him sucking one of those pacifiers where you can see the inside of his mouth. What can I say, we're easily amused.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey! I heard myself calling you in that video!! I definitely need to see this in person!

davemaz said...

This was really cute. I'm going to keep the video and show him how easily amused his parents were when he was a baby.

Lesley said...

Don't worry dad, we'll keep the video too...and show it to him over and over and over again. And then we'll show it to his girlfriend.