Friday, June 27, 2008

We are home. The flights went well, but we are tired and hungry so no time to blog.

By the way, our garden plants are now huge and I'll take pictures and post tomorrow. And, we saw Sinbad and K-Fed at the Los Angeles airport. K-Fed had an entourage, and Sinbad was by himself and carrying all his own luggage.

3 comments:

The Montandon's said...

Glad you are home safe. You nearly always see someone famous at LAX. We thoroughly enjoyed your company in Hawai'i.
Love
Dad and Carolyn

davemaz said...

Glad you're safely home. I won't pretend I don't know who "K-Fed" is (do their Mom's foist these stupid labels on them), but I do wish people would ignore them, as they should. I kinda liked Sinbad, though - and appreciate him more now. Folks ought not take more baggage than they can carry themselves in life.

Lesley said...

Sorry...he's only famous because he was married to Britney Spears.