Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Get some Goop


Have you tried this stuff? I got a bucket of it for a little over a dollar yesterday at Wal-Mart. Some friends of ours suggested it for getting out grease stains on fabric, although I guess its main purpose is to get all kinds of grease/tar/etc. off of hands. Well, last week I did a load of laundry and a tube of chapstick had been left in there...a pretty common occurrence in our house, given our affinity for chapstick. Anyway, it ruined a pair of my pants in the dryer, or so I thought. Then I remembered Goop. I just rubbed it all over the spots on my pants, and out came the greasy chapstick spots! Amazing. I have been raving about how amazing this stuff is to Chad and mom since yesterday, and thought if you who read my blog haven't heard about it yet, you NEED to KNOW about it. And, if you HAVE heard about it, I don't think it was very nice to keep it to yourself. You should have told me about this stuff a long time ago. So go out and buy some Goop.

3 comments:

emma said...

I'm on it

davemaz said...

Hmmm - wonder if GoJo is as good. I've used this stuff before, but it was a long time ago, and I didn't even know they still had it on the market. Haven't worked on a tractor in quite awhile.

Emily said...

I had someone tell me about it around a year ago. Sorry for keeping the secret, but I am glad that your pants are not ruined.