I need to clean my house. I don't want to clean my house.
Today mom is coming to visit. I am looking forward to it since the last time she came was in October. I can't believe it's been that long! Plus, we've changed a lot in the house since then, namely our flooring in all the bedrooms and the front living room. And I know I can count on mom to always be interested in that kind of stuff. That's what moms are for! We (mom, Chad and I) are going to see "Texas" at Palo Duro Canyon tomorrow night. It should be fun and not too hot because we've been getting rainy weather lately.
On another note, we just heard from our builder yesterday, and he said he still plans to have the cabin finished by the end of the summer. He must be a really speedy builder because we haven't even finalized a floor plan yet! He sent us another floor plan that is a little bigger than the other one, 1300 square feet, and said it shouldn't be "too expensive" to build. So I emailed him back and asked what not too expensive meant, since that's a pretty relative term. I'm not holding my breath or anything but that would be so fun to have it at the end of the summer and still get to go there this fall before the snow hits. Um, have I mentioned that I love Blue Haven?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a Summer y'all will have--Blue Haven AND Blue Hawaii.
Can't wait!
Dad
Post a Comment