Good news for now...it's 3:00, almost the hottest part of the day, and my tomato plants are not wilted! Maybe the water, mulch, and a little bit cooler temps helped. I don't think they have that fungusy wilt thing, and they seem to be holding on. They're tough little things. Thanks for your concern. I do still need tips though.
I never thought gardening would be something that I thought was fun, but it is turning into quite the hobby that Chad and I enjoy. Just call us retired. One thing we've learned, though, is that you don't really garden to save money, unless you really know what you're doing. Right now it's just a fun experiment, and maybe we'll get a few veggies out of it. Maybe we'll know what we're doing in 5 years or so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is great - and I suspect you'll find the quality of your tomatoes will be worth the investment. Are you planting the plants that insects are supposed to hate?
Post a Comment