Saturday, June 07, 2008

Oh, goody! Another post about our tomato plants

But...this one has pictures! I promise I'm not really obsessed, but this is literally the most exciting thing that is happening in our lives this week. Chad and I decided to rig up a little cage for the tomatoes so the numerous living things around our yard couldn't get to them without trying really, really hard. So here are a few pictures of what we worked on this afternoon (thanks for the chicken wire, Talin & Amanda!) We're not quite finished because it started getting really hot outside, but we are almost done. Chad is quite a trooper to do so much for a vegetable (fruit, whatever) that he doesn't even like. He must love me a lot!!!!!
Chad looks like he's trapped inside one of the tomato stakes from this angle. Haw haw haw. Here's a new picture of the garden...nothing is producing yet, but we're hoping by the time we get back from out of town we'll have some veggies to eat. And check out our new cat! Just kidding. Remember a couple weeks ago, we went to the farm of one of our friends for Memorial Day? She had 3 kittens there she was raising to be barn cats. I played with them a lot that day, and kittens are adorable, I don't care what you say Chad's side of the family. I was just practicing with a new lens and that's why I took pictures of a random cat that's not my pet. Just thought I'd share a photo of something other than plants on my blog. Don't worry, I'll start putting people pictures up here in a couple weeks.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Chad told me he really wanted a cat. I'll bring Pepper when I come to visit. She loves Chad.

erin said...

That picture is DEFINITELY good enough for icanhascheezburger.com. If I was creative I could come up with the caption.