We are here in Hawaii. It is beautiful. I woke up at 5:40 this morning like a little kid on Christmas day, because we got here last night after dark and I wanted to wake up and see everything. I had about an hour and a half to myself before everyone else started waking up. Also, I took my camera to take a few pictures of the view from our hotel so I could post them right now, but I forgot the uploading cord in the room and I'm too lazy to go get it.
My first view from the hotel this morning was the huge blue waves crashing against big black volcanic rocks, and then when I went up to a higher floor, there was a large school of dolphins just off the shore. I got a picture of that and I'll post it later.
I'm going to try and update the blog every day or two because I won't have time to do that when we get back before we leave for Blue Haven. Thanks to everyone who said a prayer for our safe travel. I'll keep you updated.
Also, we are 5 hours behind Texas here (note my early wake-up time) so please don't call me in the morning. But feel free to call!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so thankful that you guys are there safe and that you are able to enjoy the beautiful scenery that God created. I can't wait to see pictures. Thanks for taking time to update!
I think you should replace the picture of you and Chad with one from Hawaii. Have fun!
Post a Comment