Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving in Tyler

We headed to Tyler on Wednesday to spend Thanksgiving with Chad's family. Ezra had a little cough when we left that morning and by that evening he had a low-grade fever and was coughing pretty bad. He was in good company though--at least 2 or 3 of his cousins seemed to have the same thing. I felt sorry for him because you could tell he wanted to have fun with his cousins and grandparents but just didn't feel good. Here are a few pictures I took while we were there. 
Chad, Gramme, Ezra
I feel like this is the only kind of picture I get of Ezra these days.
All the cousins--Elle, Riley, Ava, Josey, Ezra, Lucy, Norah, Levi, and June (there will be 10 cousins on this side when Ivy arrives)
June & Emily
Lucy decided to give June a makeover and June was so cute just sitting there closing her eyes while Lucy put eyeshadow on.
Lucy
Myers family
Ava
Levi
Uncle Chad is fun.
Our little family
Norah
Tonight we moved Ezra to his new room with his big bed. I was hesitant to do it after we came home, he was still coughing pretty bad, he threw up when I was brushing his teeth from coughing so hard, his special blanket that he sleeps with had vomit all over it and I had to wash it (so he didn't have it for bedtime), then his nightlight bulb went out and he didn't have that, so basically all the "comforts" that would have helped his transition were not available. We did our usual evening routine and Chad laid down with him until he went to sleep, so hopefully he will do well tonight and he won't visit our room in the middle of the night. If not, we'll try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

davemaz said...

What great photos, and beautiful children!

erin said...

GREAT pictures, and it's great to see a picture of you! Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!