The Montandons are kind of tired of being in the car. Over the last month, we have taken two road trips that added up to about 40 hours total in the car. Ezra has been great on the trips despite the sickness factor on the trip to and from Tyler. This is how we kept ourselves occupied during the last couple hours of our trip yesterday...
Ezra playing "peek a boo" behind his blanket
At one point Ezra just had to get out of the car he was so tired of being strapped in. I don't blame the kid...but it was freezing yesterday and the wind was blowing really hard. So it didn't last very long. Chad was a good sport as usual and got out and ran around with Ezra while I stayed in the car and took pictures. Hey, someone has to document these memories. Now, we are officially staying put until after Ivy is born! We had a great time seeing family but boy is it nice to know we won't be going anywhere for a while.




1 comment:
I'm delighted you document even what you might think is mundane. Makes me feel closer. I particularly like the photo of Chad & Ezra walking away from the car.
Post a Comment