Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Recent videos

This is the video I took right after we told Ezra what his little sister's name would be...what's cuter than hearing a two-year-old say his sister's name?
Baby Ivy! from Lesley Montandon on Vimeo.
Took this video right after Ezra learned his ABC's...mostly. He says "HIJ, I'm okay. QRS..." and then yells "Elmo!" at the end. That is from a little Elmo's ABCs movie that he watches on my phone. Ezra's current pronunciation of the word "tortilla," which of course I think is the cutest thing ever. Every night before bed I sing "You are my sunshine" to Ezra. Here is his version...much speedier than mine. Also, please ignore the grody tile. It's all busted out now and replaced with new, pretty tile. :) Ezra has been coming home from school singing songs I have never heard before. During his bath he had been singing a song that goes something like "I'm a little bullfrog and God made me, croak, croak, croak." I could only make out the word "frog" so I had him sing the song again so I could play it for his teacher and ask her what he was singing. Of course she knew right away. He loves going to school!

1 comment:

davemaz said...

The word tortilla was cute, but watching him try to aim it toward his mouth was even funnier! I loved Baby Ivy.