Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I just wanted to show everyone what Ezra is going to be for Halloween this year. He is going as a "child who was supposed to wear an Elmo costume but who freaks out anytime I try to put it on him so he is going to wear pajamas instead." He really does love these pajamas. I am going to try to see if he'll let me paint his face like a skeleton, but I doubt it. 

Last night the girl's dorm at LCU did a trick-or-treating thing, so we went up there and Ezra had fun holding up his pumpkin bucket...especially once he realized that they were all giving him candy. We've still got the Halloween festival at his school tomorrow, and then REAL Halloween. I guess I better make him a dentist appointment sometime soon, too.


4 comments:

Steph said...

Elise is wearing pajamas for Halloween too :) The house is looking great and Ezra is adorable!

Denise said...

Thanks for all the updates!

I cross dusting off my list, too, but I just do nothing instead.

Lesley said...

Stephanie...good to know I'm in good company. It's probably a genetic thing (MOM), but I think Halloween costumes are such a waste of money. Elmo was a hand-me-down, otherwise I'd be forcing Ezra to wear it.

And mom, I don't think I've ever seen your house dusty, including the 18 years I lived with you. Dusting is my least favorite chore though--so hard to do, considering it will be dusty again in 5 minutes.

Mary said...

Sounds all too familiar! I've been worried we might have to dress up as a "big brother" or "toddler" :)