Saturday, July 30, 2011

One more post before we go back to the boonies...

The other evening our friends invited us to the TTU pool where they have a membership. It was an AWESOME pool for kids. I'm sure the Tech students love that. Anyway, Ezra had never been to a "real" pool before since every summer since he's been alive we spend in the mountains where the streams are frigid. He loved it. They had a very shallow area with these geysers all over and he would go from one to another yelling "Water!" Around the geysers and other pools was a lazy river. I held Ezra and we went around the river who knows how many times. If we were here during the summer I would definitely consider getting a membership. Thanks J & E for inviting us. You probably don't read my blog but if you do, thanks. :) I have a video too but I don't have time to upload it (three loads of laundry to fold) and I sound like a dork, so a picture will do I think. And just for kicks, I took a picture of Ezra eating his own plate of pad thai...yes, we went for Thai food twice in three days while we were home. What can I say, I'm pregnant and that's what I'm going to blame it on. He was a fan to say the least.

No comments: