Toni or Charlie would send me a little update every day. I think the description for this day was that they had to run some errands, so they took Ezra for ice cream so he would enjoy the outing.
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Ezra's vacation
Our good friends the Parrishes offered to take Ezra for a week during 5th session of camp. They teach 4th session and were bringing their daughter up to work 6th, so we decided that the week in between would be perfect. This is the longest we have been away from him. We missed him so much, but we knew he was having a BLAST...probably more fun than he has with us. No, not probably. We did enjoy the week by ourselves. Chad and I got to spend a lot more time together, I got to go to all the evening activities and just be more involved in camp. We sure were glad to get him back though. Toni & Charlie were nice enough to document the week with plenty of pictures. Here are a few. Thanks Parrishes for taking such good care of our boy and giving him plenty of juice. Haha!
Toni or Charlie would send me a little update every day. I think the description for this day was that they had to run some errands, so they took Ezra for ice cream so he would enjoy the outing.
To continue the Toy Story obsession, Ezra now has a Woody doll to accompany his Buzz Lightyear. Thanks, Charlie!
Slave labor: get the two year old to help wash the car. He'll like it!
Especially if you let him play with the hose.

They took Ezra to see his first movie in the theater, "Cars 2." Ezra must have paid attention, because he can now identify Mater, McQueen, etc. when we go to Target.

He didn't quite make it through the movie. I don't think Toni minded one bit.
Playing at the park on a hot day.
Ezra loves the Parrishes' cat, Pansy. He was looking at these pictures and set "Get out, Pansy." I think they had a healthy competition over Ezra's chair.
Pansy is a good sport.
We'll be back for good in another week. We will miss camp and the people there so much, but I am ready to get back to "normal" life and start making preparations for our new addition.
Toni or Charlie would send me a little update every day. I think the description for this day was that they had to run some errands, so they took Ezra for ice cream so he would enjoy the outing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment