Here's a picture of me already wearing maternity clothes at 13 weeks. My tummy is definitely more pronounced now, since I am 15 weeks along, but no picture to go along with it so this will have to do. I'm not sure yet when we'll find out if this baby is a boy or a girl (for the record, I think it's another boy), but I will for sure post when I do find out. Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Emma for the new wardrobe I get to have this time around.
Friday, July 29, 2011
13 week picture, 2 weeks late
Here's a picture of me already wearing maternity clothes at 13 weeks. My tummy is definitely more pronounced now, since I am 15 weeks along, but no picture to go along with it so this will have to do. I'm not sure yet when we'll find out if this baby is a boy or a girl (for the record, I think it's another boy), but I will for sure post when I do find out. Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law Emma for the new wardrobe I get to have this time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great picture! Looking forward to seeing you guys.
Love, Dad
such a cute belly :) and you are more than welcome. It makes me happy to see them once again. They hold sweet memories for me :) Oh and it helps that you are clothing my baby right now :)
Thanks for all the updates!
Sure thing Erin! Can't wait to see some updates on your blog soon!
Post a Comment